Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First weekend of MBA

This last weekend I spent all of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in class. Very exhausting. I had fun though. It's tough getting in the mode of school and homework but I think I'll be fine. I did goof up pretty good though. So the LA campus is split in two, group A & B. Then depending on which group we're in we pick our individual group from that pool of students. That group stays with you for the first year so its important to pick a good group. Well when it came time for the class to pick our group I screwed up and went to the wrong class with group A instead of going with B. So I missed everything. So the people running the show had to switch my group to A so not only do I get the benefit of the class I missed but I also get a chance to pick my team rather than get placed. My team is pretty cool. I now have to go do homework in perpetration for my first group meeting. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Aren - I am anxious and excited for you and this time in your life! I enjoyed it so much but it was definitely not easy... though I made some life long friends as you know and the class discussions throughout my time within the program were thought provoking. It was truly a wonderful experience... enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete